- Urinary frequency, urgency or incontinence (leakage)
- Postpartum abdominal muscle separation (diastasis recti)
- Episiotomy pain and other postpartum scar tissue buildup
- Pelvic, vulvar or vaginal pain
- Pain or discomfort with intercourse
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Low back, sacrum and sacroiliac pain
- Tailbone pain (coccydynia)
- Chronic constipation
- Fecal incontinence
- and more…
If it just “doesn’t feel right” or “isn’t like it used to be” when you go to the bathroom, go for a walk, have sex, or sit at your desk — The Pelvic PT can help.
But before you make your appointment, you probably have some questions, right? Head over to the FAQ section to find the answers you need or give us a call today. Though we primarily focus on issues facing pregnant and postpartum women, please know that all genders and orientations are warmly welcomed.